Click on the link below for more Grad Information
SAFE GRAD 2017 Information
Good afternoon Parent’s/Guardians of Grade 12 students,
John Taylor Parent Safe Grad Committee has been working on the 2017 Safe Grad since October 2016 to make it an memorable night for the Graduates and their guests. We have been working with the Student Grad Committee to accommodate their wishes.
Funding for the Safe Grad is typically through fundraising efforts put on by the Parent Safe Grad Committee. If the Graduate helps us in the fundraising efforts, they are not charged for their Safe Grad ticket. We are at the half way mark in our fundraisingefforts.
We are asking your assistance in supporting the upcoming events and fundraising efforts (see below). Please ask your friends, family, co-workers, and acquaintances if they will support any of the upcoming events/efforts.
Our goals is to make Safe Grad memorable for the Grads and their guests! Please assist us in our goal for them.
JT Parent Safe Grad Committee
- Mom’s Pantry Fundraiser Order forms can be printed off by clicking on this link, it can be picked up at the office or on-line shopping at momspantry.ca . If you are selling online, seller must create a personal Buyer_ID and provide this to your purchasers. Our order # is 244060. Online orders can be paid by Mastercard, VISA,AmEx or Interac Online. Paper form orders are by cash or cheque. Cheques are payable to John Taylor Safe Grad. ALL ORDERS AND FUNDS MUST BE HANDED IN BY MAY 18, 2017. See attached for drop off dates for Order Forms and Payment. Anticipated delivery date June7 or 8. Seller’s will
be notified of product pickup date and time closer to delivery date. Each seller responsible to get product to purchaser.
- Paint Night - Friday, May 12, 2017. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. 861 Buchanan (Assiniboine West Community Center). Cost $25. ALL AGES WELCOME! LIMITED # of Tickets for Sale. Door Prizes, 50/50, ‘Mom’s Take Me to Grand Beach Weekend’ Prize Package. Each Mother receives a flower for Mother’s Day. Great way to spend evening with family or friends. See attached for ticket info & picture to be painted.
- Rumor’s Comedy Night - Thursday, June 1, 2017. Show starts at 8:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Cost $12 per ticket. Must be 18 years or older to attend. Comedian Ian Edwards from Los Angeles. 2025 Corydon Avenue – Rumor’s Comedy Club. See attached for ticket info. LAST DATEFOR Ticket Sales (Laura McComb, 204-232-5727 ) is Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
- On-line 50/50 - We are busy working to get this up and running. Details to follow at a later date.
- Ford Canada Drive 4 UR School - Cancelled
June 28/2017 - Convocation 9:30 am, Immanuel Pentecostal Church
June 28/2017 - Grad Dinner & Safe Grad 7:00 pm, Victoria Inn